How to get there?
: Street 3, Al Barsha, Al Barsha South, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (map see below)
- Using Metro:Take the Metro:Dubai Metrois a convenient way to travel around the city. The nearest metro station to Burj Khalifa is the “Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall” station on the Red Line.Choose the Red Line: Ensure you are on the Red Line of the Dubai Metro. If you are coming from the Dubai International Airport, you may need to transfer at the Union Station to get onto the Red Line.Arrive at Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station: Once on the Red Line, travel towards the direction of UAE Exchange Station. Alight at the “Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall” station.
- Using Bus:Board a Bus: Depending on your location, you may need to take a bus that connects to the Burj Khalifa area. You can use the RTA (Roads and Transport Authority) bus service.Check Bus Routes: Visit the official RTA website or use their app to find the bus routes that pass by or are in proximity to Burj Khalifa.Arrive at the Bus Stop: Alight at the bus stop nearest to Burj Khalifa. You can use online maps or inquire with the driver to ensure you are on the right route.
- Walking to Burj Khalifa:Once you arrive at the “Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall” station or the nearest bus stop, you can reach the Burj Khalifa and the surrounding area by walking.Follow directional signs, and you’ll find yourself in the vicinity of this iconic landmark.Remember to check for any route changes, metro timings, or bus schedules as these may vary.Always refer to the latest information provided by the Dubai RTA or related authorities for the most accurate and up-to-date details.
Burj Khalifa Tower Tickets:
What are the costs for a tower visit and how do I get the tickets?
Tickets start from almost USD 39,00.
Please be aware that ticketprice varies by choosing the desired floor of the tower.
There are so many ticket-options including combitickets to choose from. Check out now
. And save much money.
Our recommendation for Tower Burj Khalifa:
Probably it´s a once in a lifetime experience for You. So don´t hesitate and book the ticket right up to the very top of the tower.
Here You have a stunning view and so less people. It´s really worth the little price for this “upgrade”.
Standing tall against the Dubai skyline, the Burj Khalifa is not merely a skyscraper; it is a symbol of Dubai’s unwavering ambition and a testament to human ingenuity. As the world’s tallest building, this architectural marvel transcends the boundaries of engineering and design, offering visitors a glimpse into the heights of innovation.
The idea of Burj Khalifa was conceived as part of Dubai’s vision for diversifying its economy and becoming a global destination. Construction began in 2004, led by the renowned architecture firm, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. The tower officially opened in 2010, marking a historic moment for Dubai and the world.
- Height and Floors: Soaring to a staggering height of 828 meters (2,717 feet), Burj Khalifa boasts 163 floors, each meticulously designed to serve a specific purpose, from luxurious residences to corporate suites.
- Design and Architecture: The sleek, contemporary design of Burj Khalifa draws inspiration from Islamic architecture, with its Y-shaped structure reducing wind resistance and providing stability. The exterior is adorned with reflective glass panels, reflecting the ever-changing desert sky.
- Elevators and Sky Lobbies: Burj Khalifa features high-speed elevators that transport visitors to the observation decks at astonishing speeds. Sky lobbies offer breathtaking views of the city, providing an experience that transcends the mere act of vertical ascension.
Tipps for Visitors:
- Book Tickets in Advance: To avoid long queues, it’s recommended to book tickets in advance, especially if you plan to visit popular attractions like the observation decks “At The Top” or “At The Top SKY.”
- Sunset Visits: Consider planning your visit during sunset to witness Dubai’s skyline transforming from day to night, with the city lights illuminating against the desert backdrop.
- Observation Decks: Explore both observation decks for varying perspectives. “At The Top” offers panoramic views, while “At The Top SKY” provides exclusive access to the highest outdoor terrace.
Interactive Experience: Take advantage of the multimedia presentations and interactive displays available during your visit to gain insights into the construction and history of Burj Khalifa.
- Dress Comfortably: Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, especially if you plan to explore the surrounding areas. The Dubai Fountain show at the base of Burj Khalifa is a must-see and can be enjoyed from the adjacent Burj Park.
Burj Khalifa stands not only as a beacon of architectural prowess but also as an immersive experience that invites visitors to touch the sky. From its lofty heights to its captivating history, a visit to Burj Khalifa is a journey into the extraordinary, where innovation meets elegance in the heart of Dubai’s dynamic landscape.
Please note that all informations are based on date of publishing this page. Changes can occur any time without further notice.
For all actual details please check out on official website